WORKSHOP: Ending the Silence for Families
Tue, October 20, 2020
4:00 PM – 5:00 PM EDT
FREE to for parents and other caregivers of middle and high school students!
How to Join:
REGISTER through Eventbrite!
After you register you will receive an email from Eventbrite. Please scroll to the bottom of the email to find the link to join the Zoom presentation. Thanks in advance for joining us and you look forward to seeing you there.
The event will also be livestreamed on Facebook beginning shortly after 4pm. You can find the Facebook page here: www.facebook.com/NAMINYC/
- Embracing Gen Z by Knoll
- NYSED Parent Newsletter (11/13/20)
- Nov 18: Virtual Workshops – Financial Wellness
- Social Emotional Learning Newsletter Issue #10
- Fri 11/20: College Now Info Session
- Nov 12 & 19: FAMILY & STUDENT INFO SESSION
- Social Emotional Learning Newsletter Issue #9
- Video: TOWN HALL w/ Principal Re-Sugiura
- School Re-opening 2020-2021 Family Guide
- Social Emotional Learning Newsletter Issue #8