School Re-opening 2020-2021 Family Guide
Via the DOE–
We hope you and your family are well. We want to make sure that you did not miss the release of the 2020-2021 Family Guide, which is available online and in all 9 DOE languages.
The guide provides information on what teaching and learning will look like this school year, and universal expectations for how our schools support all students —whether they are attending fully remote or blended learning classes. The guide also provides information about who families can contact when they have questions or concerns, and resources that families can use to support learning at home.
The Blended Learning Opt-In Period is Monday, 11/2/20 to Sunday 11/15/20.We want to provide information and resources that may help families come to a decision about whether their children should attend school remotely or in a blended learning model.
Please share the Family Guide widely with your community.
The FACE Team
- Embracing Gen Z by Knoll
- NYSED Parent Newsletter (11/13/20)
- Nov 18: Virtual Workshops – Financial Wellness
- Social Emotional Learning Newsletter Issue #10
- Fri 11/20: College Now Info Session
- Nov 12 & 19: FAMILY & STUDENT INFO SESSION
- Social Emotional Learning Newsletter Issue #9
- Video: TOWN HALL w/ Principal Re-Sugiura
- School Re-opening 2020-2021 Family Guide
- Social Emotional Learning Newsletter Issue #8