PTA Fundraiser ~ Thursday October 14th ~ Cooking With Chef YexeniaOn October 5, 2021 by Art & Design High School PTA
A Zoom Family Cooking Class To Celebrate Hispanic Heritage Month And Support HSAD.
Chef Yexenia is a New York based Private Chef and Culinary Instructor, who has led healthy cooking demos for hospitals, clinics, markets, and community centers throughout New York City, and has been featured on UNIVISION, Se Habla USA. Chef Yexenia believes in teaching her students the basics of cooking so that they can feel more confident and creative in nourishing themselves. Originally from El Salvador, Chef Yexenia grew up in Brooklyn, and received her culinary degree from The Culinary Institute of New York at Monroe College, and her Bachelors from New York University.
- PTA Fundraiser ~ Thursday October 14th ~ Cooking With Chef Yexenia
- Photoville September 18 – December 1, 2021
- At HSAD, the Sky is the Limit
- Run for Office
- SOCIAL EMOTIONAL LEARNING NEWSLETTER #24
- SOCIAL EMOTIONAL LEARNING NEWSLETTER #23
- SOCIAL EMOTIONAL LEARNING NEWSLETTERS #20 & #21
- Helping your kids cope
- Social Emotional Learning Newsletters #17 & #18
- A & D 2021 -Newscast 3