Register Eligible Students to VoteOn September 26, 2020 by deborah
And Vote Early, Vote by Mail, or Vote on November 3
In New York State, voter registration among 18- and 19-year-old is 8% lower today than in 2016; in contrast, registration among this group is up 32% in New Jersey and up 26% in Vermont.
- NYS now has 10 days of early voting, starting Saturday, October 24
- New Yorkers can request absentee ballots anytime from now through October 27 to participate in the November election
- 16- and 17-year-olds can pre-register NOW so that they are automatically registered on their 18th birthday.
Here are some helpful links for voter registration and education to help your student register and vote in the upcoming presidential election or in the future after their 18th birthday:
Voter Information and Registration Forms https://www.elections.
Absentee Voting https://www.elections.
What’s on your Ballot? https://www.vote411.
- Social Emotional Learning Newsletter Issue #15
- Implicit Bias Awareness Workshop for Parents and Guardians
- Social Emotional Learning Newsletter Issue #14
- Social Emotional Learning Newsletter Issue #13
- Giving Tuesday
- Embracing Gen Z by Knoll
- NYSED Parent Newsletter (11/13/20)
- Nov 18: Virtual Workshops – Financial Wellness
- Social Emotional Learning Newsletter Issue #10
- Fri 11/20: College Now Info Session