Nov. 7: Citywide Parent and Family Virtual ConferenceOn October 30, 2020 by Art & Design PTA
UFT’s Virtual Parent and Family Conference will be held online and the theme is Reimagining Parent Voice in the Age of COVID-19.
Date: Saturday, Nov. 7
Time: 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
You can register for the entire day or just one of the two workshop sessions. There are more than 30 workshops to choose from, including meditation and relaxation, mental health for children, Gifted and Talented program admissions and special education advocacy.
To learn more, see the event listing on the UFT website.
During the Parent and Family Conference, UFT will be hosting a teen summit for students between the ages of 13 and 18. There will be workshops on topics of interest to teens, such as healthy relationships and standing up to cyberbullying, plus live music and other activities. Your teen can register using the same online form as the parent conference at UFT.org/parent-conference.
For young children, UFT is offering “virtual child care” through the screening programming from the Public Broadcasting Service (PBS).
- Helping your kids cope
- Social Emotional Learning Newsletters #17 & #18
- A & D 2021 -Newscast 3
- Black History Month
- Social Emotional Learning Newsletter Issue #16
- Social Emotional Learning Newsletter Issue #15
- Implicit Bias Awareness Workshop for Parents and Guardians
- Social Emotional Learning Newsletter Issue #14
- Social Emotional Learning Newsletter Issue #13
- Giving Tuesday