Nov. 7: Citywide Parent and Family Virtual Conference
UFT’s Virtual Parent and Family Conference will be held online and the theme is Reimagining Parent Voice in the Age of COVID-19.
Date: Saturday, Nov. 7
Time: 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
You can register for the entire day or just one of the two workshop sessions. There are more than 30 workshops to choose from, including meditation and relaxation, mental health for children, Gifted and Talented program admissions and special education advocacy.
To learn more, see the event listing on the UFT website.
During the Parent and Family Conference, UFT will be hosting a teen summit for students between the ages of 13 and 18. There will be workshops on topics of interest to teens, such as healthy relationships and standing up to cyberbullying, plus live music and other activities. Your teen can register using the same online form as the parent conference at UFT.org/parent-conference.
For young children, UFT is offering “virtual child care” through the screening programming from the Public Broadcasting Service (PBS).
- Embracing Gen Z by Knoll
- NYSED Parent Newsletter (11/13/20)
- Nov 18: Virtual Workshops – Financial Wellness
- Social Emotional Learning Newsletter Issue #10
- Fri 11/20: College Now Info Session
- Nov 12 & 19: FAMILY & STUDENT INFO SESSION
- Social Emotional Learning Newsletter Issue #9
- Video: TOWN HALL w/ Principal Re-Sugiura
- School Re-opening 2020-2021 Family Guide
- Social Emotional Learning Newsletter Issue #8