Nov 18: Virtual Workshops – Financial WellnessOn November 15, 2020 by Art & Design PTA
Virtual Workshops on Financial Wellness for Students and Families (English and Spanish)
The DOE is partnering with EverFi and Master Your Card to host two workshops on Financial Wellness, one in English and one in Spanish. The workshops will take place via Zoom on Wednesday, November 18th, with the English workshop taking place from 3:00pm to 4:00pm and the Spanish workshop taking place from 4:30pm to 5:30pm. Please share the information below or the flyers for the English workshop (3:00pm-4:00pm) and the Spanish workshop (4:30pm to 5:30pm) with your communities. For questions, email the Division of Multilingual Learners at DML@schools.nyc.gov.
The Power Of Financial Wellness
Date: Wednesday, November 18, 2020
Time: 3:00 P.M.—4:00 P.M.
Location: Online (Zoom)
Join us for this online session to learn about:
- Tools to manage your money and support you in meeting your financial goals.
- How to gain access to digital financial literacy lessons and resources for learners of all ages.
All students, families, and community partners are welcome. There will also be time to get your questions answered by our partners at EverFi and Master Your Card.
- Photoville September 18 – December 1, 2021
- At HSAD, the Sky is the Limit
- Run for Office
- SOCIAL EMOTIONAL LEARNING NEWSLETTER #24
- SOCIAL EMOTIONAL LEARNING NEWSLETTER #23
- SOCIAL EMOTIONAL LEARNING NEWSLETTERS #20 & #21
- Helping your kids cope
- Social Emotional Learning Newsletters #17 & #18
- A & D 2021 -Newscast 3
- Black History Month