Embracing Gen Z by KnollOn November 15, 2020 by Art & Design PTA
Art & Design students are featured in a video and report on Generation Z for Knoll.
Born and raised in the age of digital technology, Generation Z has never known life without cell phones or the internet. Often referred to as “digital natives,” they comprise about 20% of the population in the U.S.1and Canada2 and will soon surpass Millennials as the largest generational cohort globally.3 However, they aren’t simply “young Millennials.” They represent the dawning of a truly new generation, and their differences show up in their views on both life and work.
Spanning the ages from 10 to 25, the oldest Gen Zers have begun to enter the job market. With their unique perspective and passion for making a lasting difference, we can count on them to leave a major impact not only in the workplace, but on the world.
Read Knoll’s full feature — Embracing Gen Z, Your New–and Future–Colleagues
Gen Z: In Their Own Words
- Run for Office
- SOCIAL EMOTIONAL LEARNING NEWSLETTER #24
- SOCIAL EMOTIONAL LEARNING NEWSLETTER #23
- SOCIAL EMOTIONAL LEARNING NEWSLETTERS #20 & #21
- Helping your kids cope
- Social Emotional Learning Newsletters #17 & #18
- A & D 2021 -Newscast 3
- Black History Month
- Social Emotional Learning Newsletter Issue #16
- Social Emotional Learning Newsletter Issue #15